Wednesday 21 May 2014

Learning to screencast

Today in our MDTA PLG we were learning to record screencasts, so this was my first attempt at one.

This is a quick look at a typical weeks worth of group work in my reading programme. 

It should be noted that these tasks are not given to the students without specific teaching and scaffolding involved, in no way are these tasks just given to the students without any guidance.
In the first activity involving the list of questions, I mentioned that I was trailing something new and that there were more instructions than usual. These instructions were first explicitly given to the students by me, and I had scaffolded the students into how these questions were to be answered in a guided session. The instructions on the activity were more a reminder to the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.